Melity Services has taken on some of the most challenging logistics software development projects in North America and Europe, including the development and optimization of complex transportation management systems and automated warehouse management systems. The firm has a great deal of experience modernizing legacy systems, such as integrating a mainframe-based database application with a state-of-the-art wireless solution, and building a user-friendly Web module for an automotive fleet management system. Your logistics software solutions are delivered in the most timely, cost effective and efficient manner possible with:
- Custom software development targeted to your specific requirements – often the best way to leverage your investment in legacy applications.
- Tight cost control – we thoroughly analyze your business processes and requirements to identify the most cost-efficient path for modernizing established legacy applications.
- Faster time to market – due to extensive logistics software development expertise acquired on complex projects for airlines, railways, fleet managers, warehouse and customs operations – and one of the world’s leading delivery firms.
- End-to-end project management, from system design to implementation, system testing and product deployment.
- Partnerships with key industry partners such as Microsoft (Gold Certified), IBM, Oracle and many others.